|This set of notes are designed for beginners and to understand the concepts of Final Fantasy VI. Made to complete the game safely regardless of your skill.
|These notes are to be used after you have some knowledge on how the route works. These notes are based on puwexil’s route / FFMonk9’s 5:04:29 with slight changes but nothing drastic.
|This is the fastest route, but also the one where you need to get lucky and everything needs to line up. If things are not in your favor, you will die and there is no backup. Not recommended unless you go for WR and you are ready to reset a lot.
This category aims for the fatest completion of the game without using the following Glitches/Tricks below :
- Setzer Slots RNG manipulation/Joker Doom
- Giving Vanish status to enemies (Vanish-Doom)
- NPC clipping/Event tile skipping (skipping 1st half of Locke’s scenario and Kefka’s Tower minibosses)
- Relm Sketch Glitch
- Infinite Terra Morph
- Cyan Retort Glitch (“Psycho Cyan”)
- Nightshade Rage / Inflicting Charm status
- Equip Anything (Japanese version only)
- Game Over Overflow
The routing of this category has been primarily done by puwexil. The idea of this category came from the Japanese community (Nico) who are banning the glitches above but they are using Battle Speed 1 Active instead of 6 (Which we use for Glitchless).